RSS

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets."


"Live with no excuses and love with no regrets."

"To the world you may be one, but to one you might be the world."

"You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life."

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be."

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

"People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel."

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me..."


" Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak … sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go"


" Last night i sent an angel to watch over u while u were sleeping. It came back early and i asked it why? Its said "Angels dont watch other Angels"


"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."


""Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."

""WHAT EACH KISS MEANS"
- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU..."

"WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you."

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

15 THINGS TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU'RE INSANE!!
"1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Run into walls.
4. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
5. Stand over them at four in the morning with a huge grin on your face and say, good morning sunshine
6. Pluck someone's hair out and yell, "DNA"
7. Wear a sticker that says, "I’m a retard"
8. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to all the time.
9. In public yell, "No Mom/Dad, I will not make out with you!!"
10. Do what they actually tell you.
11. Jump off the roof, trying to fly.
12. Hold their hand and whisper to them, I see dead people.
13. At everything they say yell, Liar.
14. Try to swim in the floor.
15. Tap on their door all night. "


" Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."

"If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment