RSS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

21 Reasons Why I Love You




* I can be myself when I am with you.






* Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.






* Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.






* I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked






* Our undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive






* You and me together, we can make magic.






* We're a perfect match.






* Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.






* Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.






* You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.






* You are simply irresisti! ble






* I love you because you bring the best out of me.






* Your terrific sense of humor






* Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat






* You're the one who holds the key to my heart






* You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).






* You have taught me the true meaning of love.






* Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.






* You are my theme for a dream.






* I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.






* And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me

No comments:

Post a Comment